Join FACT Executive Director Ian Gary and other financial crime experts to explore the impacts of illicit finance and address gaps in regulation and enforcement.
March 1-2, 2021
Registration is open for the next annual Chatham House Illicit Financial Flows conference, taking place online this year on 1-2 March. Join financial crime experts from business and policy as they convene to explore the impacts of illicit finance and address gaps in regulation and enforcement.
- Ian Gary, Executive Director, FACT Coalition
- Catherine De Bolle, Executive Director, Europol
- Delia Ferreira Rubio, Chair, Transparency International
- John Penrose MP, Prime Minister’s Anti-Corruption Champion, UK Government
- Ilana de Wild, Director of the Organized and Emerging Crime Directorate, INTERPOL
This event is part of the new Chatham House LIVE series of conferences which connects international audiences and enables participants to engage in high-level panel discussions. Key features include 1:1 networking, polling, Q&A with expert speakers and a live analysis of the results.
Read more, see other speakers and register directly on the conference platform: https://chathamhouse.cplus.live/event/illicit-financial-flows-2021