November 1, 2019 from Noon to 2pm
Bloomberg NYC Offices at 731 Lexington Avenue (at 58th and Lexington)
Lunch will be served.
Congress, FASB, GRI, UN PRI, the OECD, the EU, and others are all considering new disclosures around corporate tax planning. With increased scrutiny from governments on corporate tax strategies, what does it all mean for companies and their investors? A diverse group of institutional investors and other asset managers and analysts have all recently weighed in on the risks to investors and the need for additional disclosures.
With opening remarks by SEC Commissioner Rob Jackson, a panel of experts will explain what new rules may be coming and the potential value to investors.
FEATURING SPEAKERS FROM:
- Welcome Remarks — Bloomberg Representative
- Introduction of Commissioner — Tom Cardamone, Global Financial Integrity
- Opening Remarks — SEC Commissioner Rob Jackson
- Overview of GRI proposal — Alyson Genovese, Director of Regional Hub: USA & Canada, Global Reporting Initiative
- Panel Discussion — Moderated by Morris Pearl, Former Managing Director at BlackRock, and Chair, Patriotic Millionaires
- Adam Kanzer, Head of Stewardship – Americas, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Rob Wilson, Research Analyst, MFS Investment Management
- John Connors, Group Tax Director, Vodafone
- David Gonzales, Vice President and Senior Accounting Analyst, Moody’s
- Corey Klemmer, Director of Engagement, Domini Impact Investments
- Closing Remarks — Morris Pearl, Former Managing Director at BlackRock, and Chair, Patriotic Millionaires
Organized by the FACT Coalition, Global Financial Integrity, Oxfam America, Patriotic Millionaires, and AFSCME.